Friday, May 21, 2010

Meet the Neighbors

Meet our neighbors! First up is Duke (big) and Louie (little). They prove to be entertaining. Oh and that's Pepper in the back. He/she doesn't actually live there...just there for a visit. Following a trip across the yard is Marley (on right) and Danny Marie (Lindsey calls her Donny Marie), and well, they seem to be a little camera shy. Although, Marley did jump as soon as I pulled the camera away. By the way, I'm not really looking into the camera, so you might get dizzy. -T



A still shot of the boys. Say, "I will EEEEAAAT you on 3!"

These neighbors were not invited to live at our house, but they came anyway. Who knew sparrows built their nests like a dome?


I couldn't get a shot of them inside!

No matter how hard I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment