Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kitchen Day 26 - CHRISTMAS IN APRIL! Today is THE Day!

After what seemed like forever ago that the first hole was punched through our kitchen wall, what a sense of accomplishment to see the kitchen really look like a kitchen again. Our countertops came. I was at work, not focusing, just asking Lindsey for updates. The only issue was the anxiety attack Lindsey had while they were installing the first countertop - she didn't think they really matched. Fortunately, they match, and it looks great! -T

Oh well who knew...Madgery was actually the one to put in the countertops!
A sink!
I said, "A SINK!"

Oh, so THESE guys actually were the ones to install it. Well, unless this is Lindsey just taking pictures of a man's backside again.

That sucker is huge!

Love the little end countertop to the left of the range

That picture of Lindsey and me has made its rounds in the last few months. That thing is always somewhere new!

They even gave us two free cutting boards! Something free!

I think we've now exhausted the pictures of the new countertops...

...but not the sink!

Why is Lindsey the only one who can take creepy hand pictures?

Okay so I was waiting for Lindsey to get done doing something and I was trying to fill my time...I think I was just bored though. -T
So I guess you're the one who likes to take pictures of guy's backsides. -L
I think these 5 holes need to be filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment