Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oh the Hummer? That's just our weekend vehicle!

We went back to my first area - Frontenac. It covered Frontenac, some of Kirkwood, Ladue and some other small towns. Ladue has been rumored to be the second richest city in the country behind Beverly Hills. So, while we were touring the area we stopped at the biggest house in Missouri. I don't know if those last two statements are true or if they're just missionary myths. Either way, Ladue is rich and the house is big. -T

They got a new sign at my first apartment! We lived in Kirkwood.
I liked Elder Grover, but I like it better with her.

Apartment #26...once again, I liked Elder Saline, but I like it better with her.

I used to sit out on the balcony and look at the Porche/Audi dealership across the street. I do NOT remember these trees ever obstructing my view! I gotta look back at old pictures.
We almost couldn't get the entire thing in, but I think we just about did! If you're wondering, no, we never tracted this house - can't get in the gates. Again, apparently the biggest house in Missouri. I would like to get the checker look going in my own yard.
First street I ever tracted. Although, the sky here is blue. The sky then was very gray and we got absolutely soaked!

The Frontenac building! Not only my building my first area, but all the transfer meetings occurred here.

Another famous spot. This is the rim I was hanging on in my Christmas picture I sent out my first Christmas.

The last time I got transferred here, I was with no companion for almost 7 years! Now I got her as my companion...even though she's wearing dude's clothing...I couldn't be luckier!

No comments:

Post a Comment