Sunday, May 30, 2010

Starting our Trip to the Past

After being home for 8 years, I was finally making my first trip back to my misson - St. Louis, Mo. It's kinda hard to believe that I haven't been back when it's only 5 1/2 hours away. Anyway, how fun it is to take my hot wife! -T

We got a call telling us there was a wreck and bad traffic on our route in Northern Kentucky. Luckily, it wasn't in the direction we were going.

We were glad we weren't stuck in it.

Six hours, including a lunch break, later...we had arrived! The arch from I-64 driving through East St. Louis

If you look under the arch at the two tall buildings on the right, that is Gentry's Landing. It was formerly (don't know anymore) the sister missionaries apartment, but it is more famous for being the spot of my Christmas photo my second Christmas in the field.

The NEW Busch Stadium - the first major change we saw to what I once knew

I couldn't help but take a picture when I was at the gas station. It looks like a 60's restaurant...I thought it was cool and never saw it in the 2 years I was here.

Okay so I took two pictures of it

No comments:

Post a Comment