Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pull My Finger...On Second Thought, You Better Not!

I took some pictures of Lindsey's ring since it's basically a year after we were married. It's just a good tine to reminisce. -T

Isn't her ring still so pretty?
Her ring doesn't quite shine as much in this picture.

Well it doesn't seem as if I got her ring in this picture.

Well geez, that's two pictures in a row - no ring!

No ring AND a creepy hand claw position (actually, she's showing you her needle bruise)

Who doesn't love stitches?! In case you didn't realize, this was actually pictures of Lindsey's finger two nights after her stitches were put in. Makes you want to go eat something, huh? -T
(Obviously I was turning my ring around for the camera so there was still something pretty to look at. -L)

No comments:

Post a Comment