Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kitchen Day 26 Part 2 - I Didn't Want to Do This!

So, all along I've been trying to pass the job of the floor on to people who know what they are doing/have done it before. Using the excitement of the countertops as her ammo, Lindsey convinced me that night to start putting the floor in. Well, it was a good idea until the first two pieces took us an HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES to lay! Thankfully, things went faster after that and we got about 30% of the floor done that night. We worked on it for about 3 hours total. -T

Doesn't look like it should take 75 minutes, huh? Amateurs.

So this is why my hamstrings felt so bad the next day!

Now we're starting to get somewhere!

My thumb was so raw after doing this.

It's 11:15, let's call it a night!

Oh, and the kitchen door can't close anymore...BUT...that's for another day (and another person)!

No comments:

Post a Comment