Sunday, July 24, 2011

Making Memories - Singing(Running) In the Rain

So, I was cutting the grass one day and was surprised by two things. The first was the way the small plants really filled in by our back wooden fence. Nope, the real surprise was it didn't really fill in. The back half of our apple tree lost it's battle to a storm and crashed over our fence...wonder how long it'd been like that? The second came with about 15 minutes left in my grass cutting. My thought process was just about this quick: Thought #1: Is the sky getting darker? Thought #2: Did I just feel a rain drop? Thought #3: It's raining so hard I can't even see in front of me...can I finish cutting? Thought #4 (2 minutes later): No. -T



Well, the good news is it really didn't grow apples anymore



That spot is not the sun



Remember Thought #3? This is my attempt. Blurry = Raining

Packing it in early...and I'm soaked



(If I knew more, I could determine why some of these don't play sound)

No comments:

Post a Comment