Sunday, July 24, 2011

Spjut Family Reunion Day 4: A Night(Day) at the Museum

I had to leave town. So, Lindsey took Mae and met the family at the museum. -T

Hooray the sound comes through on this one!

Audrey does the piggies with Mae. (Every piggie stays home.) -L




I guess I'm just a little confused why they made them wear bullet-proof vests at a children's museum. -T


Anyone seen the movie Piranhas 3D? I haven't but I wanna say if this were in it...Mae would be in trouble. -T


Mae couldn't do a lot at the museum, but she did watch the fish and turtles. -L


And smile for pictures. -L
I think Mae has a foot fetish...she likes to eat my toes and apparently I'm not the only one. -T
VICTORY. I get Mae to sleep AND she stays asleep while I buckle her in. -L


Mae likes this game and fortunately Mandy does too. -L

Last time all the cousins were together there were only 3...

A closer upper
The a/c couldn't keep up with all the people around but Baby is a problem solver sitting on the vent. -L

No comments:

Post a Comment