Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You Don't Have To Be a Kid To Enjoy The Pool

Let's be honest - the adults enjoy the pool just as much as any kid. The best part is a typical Lindsey moment at then end. -T
-
Don't get your eyes wet, Ms. Lasik. Good work on the supervising, Scott!

Wow...Laur is long!

The Erickson Female Train (minus Siena)

The Beth-Kylie Train
Is this where Scott tried to drown a kid? No, a different time?
"The name is Lindsey and that's more than a name...
...it's an attitude." Wait, that's not the right name, is it?
I look like I just died right at the end of the slide

Sometimes fun comes with a price

(This picture is entitled "Take 2: this time I'll suck in my gut" -L)


THERE'S Mom and Baby!

This is a great alternative to putting sunscreen on your shoulders...just use a kid...in this case, Rylee!


I call it "Kidblock"
Beginning of my commercial for Kidblock


Of course, any place is a good place for Lindsey to get a kid to say something funny. Gotta click below to see it...for some reason, my videos don't play sound all the time, but this one has to have sound...


Title: "Morgan, is that a bug on your bum?"


(Don't worry...it's "unlisted" on YouTube so I'm not exploiting someone else's kid. Oh, and don't worry if you can't hear what Morgan is saying the whole time...you'll hear the funniest part)

No comments:

Post a Comment