Monday, July 19, 2010

27th-ish Week - Less Than 3 Months Before D-Day

We had another ultrasound. Baby Schlenk did NOT want its picture taken. It kept putting its hand up in front of the picture so we couldn't get a good take. We finally captured the little goober. Some good news we learned today: -T
  • It has at least one femur
  • It is not another "Count Tyrone Rugen" a.k.a. "Six-Fingered Man" a.k.a. He Killed His Father
  • It looks more like a human now than a puppy, so it's looking better for me that I'm the father
  • It's 2 lbs 10 oz - 73rd percentile for weight at this stage (If its a boy and it gets to the 90th percentile we're naming him Truck...or Tank)
  • We have great discipline as we still have not caved in finding out the baby's gender

S/He kicks me in the face a lot when I put my face on Lindsey's belly - so, appropriate shot


This is getting just a little too real

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!!!!! I love the 4D ultrasound. I can't wait to meet my new little niece/nephew. (BTW - you're not getting a gift 'til we know what it is...I like to know what I'm shopping for.) =)

    ReplyDelete