Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What To Do in 107 Degree Heat

To keep from being miserable outside, there was really only one thing to consistently do...hop in the pool. All of our afternoons were spent here. We had a very good time! This post is dedicated to the kiddos! -T

Let's see the cousins of our children (a.k.a. our nieces and nephews) in action...from oldest to youngest(I think...if not, I'm sure their parents will correct me):


Caden "Why Slide When You're Strong Enough To Scoot" Erickson
Mason "I'm too fast for still shots" Schlensker (I can't even believe I did not get ONE shot of the kid who did so many tricks!)
Rylee "Check Out The Video of Me in A Different Post Because Uncle Todd Can't Keep Track of Who He Has Gotten Pictures Of Going Down The Slide" Erickson

Logan "If You're In the Way, I'll Take You Out" Schlensker

Kylie "This Waterfall Doesn't Match My Outfit" Poe
Morgan "Check Out My Real Father" Poe


Brady "I Also Like To Try To Drown Uncle Todd" Schlensker


Alleah "Sometimes This Goes Well Sometimes NOT So Well" Erickson


Cameron "I Can Do More Than Save The Day" Poe



Cameron's First Water Slide Ride
Not Pictured at Pool:
Claire "Just Wait Til Next Year" Schlensker
Sienna "Next Year I'll Smile The Whole Way Down" Erickson
Pictured, but Hidden:
Baby "Proof I've Done It If I End Up A Chicken In The Next Couple Years" Schlensker

No comments:

Post a Comment