Sunday, April 10, 2011

Season 8 Comes to a Close

We officially put the 2010-11 basketball season to rest with our annual awards banquet. All went well. It was definitely an interesting season. I was fully expecting a newborn to really test my patience, but to my surprise, she was easy compared to the challenge of this season. I did really like the girls however, and I do believe that next season I'll notch my 6th CHL Championship (this is not a formal guarantee so don't alert the media). The story of the night was not the girls on the team or any of the coaches...the story of the night was, of course, the celebrity that stole the show. -T



Grandma Weez was there to greet her


She shook hands with admirers (here is with Papa D)...and of course smiled at them.


She even had time for a few tender moments


Then the crowd of all ages starting making their way to see her


Sometimes, as her supposed top body guard, I didn't even know where she was, but usually I found her taking pictures with fans.


And the fans just couldn't get enough

Some fans, like Alyssa, she was a little iffy of


But she was always the center of attention


Always


She always brings the smiles to her fans' faces


But this night wasn't about her, it was about the basketball girls, and we finally got to that.


Varsity

Sectional Champions

District Runner-up

16-8


Junior Varsity

T-2nd CHL

11-8

No comments:

Post a Comment