Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dear Mom...Love, Mae

So Mae is a negotiator already. Mae has agreed to do many things if Lindsey will just do one simple thing for her...here's a letter she wrote to her mother.



December 23, 2010

Dear Mommy,

I send you this letter as a formal agreement between the two of us. I count on you for many things, things you are so willing to do and never complain. However, it's something I need for you to stop doing in order to save me some embarrassment. Instead of just asking you to stop, I agree to do a few things so it's not just a one way agreement. I will...

...help you fold the socks,

I'll let you dress me in weird-worded clothes that I got from Daddy's team,
I'll also let you dress me in clothes that are supposed to be for newborns that still seem to be too big for me,
I'll even let you tape ripped diapers on me with masking tape to save a few pennies...

I will do ALL of this, IF...




...you'll stop taking pictures of me when I blow boogers onto my face.


Thanks and I love you!
Love,
Mae
x___________________ (please sign on the x)
.
.
Dear Mae,
That booger picture was to show Dad what you did without needing him to use the snuffer on you. To show him the new bonus to tummy time that we realized that morning. I took the picture for Dad's eyes only and since he's the one who decided to publish it on the blog for everyone to see... well, you should definitely take that up with him.
Love you so much!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment