Sunday, November 7, 2010

Timeout for Cuteness

Let's take a brief intermission and just show random shots of our beautiful little girl. -T



Mae - And that's more than a name it's an attitude...which is why these pictures will show her own personal thoughts...

"I don't even need to smile to be cute...I'll just cut the cheese instead of say cheese."

"Getting my arm to here was exhausting! Now...how can I get my OTHER arm outta this!"
"Yeah...hey! Mom! Are you gonna feed me or not?"
"Whoa...what was in that milk this time?"
"Oh Dad...you're not funny...here's a courtesy laugh."
"Finally! Freedom from that swaddle!"

"Don't take my picture...it appears as if snot is coming out of my nose and well, that's just not the case!"
"Don't move me! If I were any more comfortable, I'd be back in the womb."

No comments:

Post a Comment