Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Mae's first Halloween! We weren't "those people" though and didn't take her trick-or-treating, a.k.a. using our children for personal gain (candy). We had good family time instead. -T

She's a basketball!
"Dad! Seriously, stop trying to be funny!"

Oh right...she's a pumpkin! Thanks Aunt Laurie!

Big "yawn" for Grandma!

"Hey Grandpa! Is there a cute baby on that piece of paper? Otherwise I can't imagine why you're not looking at me staring at you!"
Burped by Grandpa
"Thank you, Grandpa...now, just give me a second...burping is like a massage for babies and I am very relaxed."
"I think Mom and Dad made a mistake giving me sugar already."

"Sugar...is...AWESOME!"

"I WANT MORE SUGAR!"

"Sugar! It does a baby body good! Or is it chocolate?"

"If Dad were ever on Dancing With The Stars, I wanna say he'd have a goofy picture that looks kind of like this (minus with me)."

Look at my cute Halloween girls...
"Seriously...how many pictures can you take of me in this outfit? Mom...I need something to wash down the sugar...you got somethin'?"
"Typical Mom...always instigating."
This girl loves football...Lindsey told me they get A.D.D. if they watch TV too young...so here's me avoiding Mae's potential A.D.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment