Wednesday, June 2, 2010

South City Sin?

Sure I recognized my South City area's apartment and the street names and of course Ted Drewes, but is it bad that the church didn't look at all familiar? Did I really go to church there for six months? Shouldn't it look somewhat familiar? Everything around it did...the building did not. Yikes! Of course the missionaries are gone from the apartment. After the day's festivities we headed to Ted Drewes. Ted Drewes is huge in St. Louis - it's frozen custard. When you think ice cream in St. Louis, you think Ted Drewes. -T

"I think this was my ward building..."
"...it says Webster Groves Ward, which is the ward I was in..."

"...but this doesn't look familiar at all..."

"...let's at least make one memory here I can remember!"
Good ol' January Ave. The top right window used to have a picture of the Savior in it. Also, I don't know if Lindsey moved at the last second in this picture or if she's auditioning for the next sequel for The Ring.

Apartment #4 - I once gift wrapped this door for Christmas.

Ted Drewes

In-the-street crowded!

It was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment