Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's The Day We Get Ready for Sunday

In attempt to not have to go out and buy lunch or dinner on the Sabbath, we headed to the grocery store - Schnuck's - to buy some things to get us through Sunday. We possibly had too much fun in a grocery store. -T


I haven't seen this meat since I left. We used to buy this value pack all the time, so Lindsey said, "Oh let's take a picture!" And then before she snapped it she said, "Are you sure you don't want to suck in your gut?" Hence the reason this picture turned out like THIS! We saw a very big black man. The side view just doesn't do him justice.

Says Lindsey, "You can't get me in the picture or else it will focus on me! Just act like you're taking it of me and leave me out so it focuses on him!"

Later, Lindsey accidentally bumped into him and shouted, "Hey, you better apologize to me or my husband will come over here and pummel your (rear)!"

That's why picture taking was done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment