Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kitchen Day 22 - Base Cabinets In

It took some work but all base cabinets are now in AND level! Who built this place?! We also put shelves in. We're not 100% sure where we want each shelf but for the time being we put them in so we could rid the rest of our house of some of the clutter! The countertop guys came the following day and measured. 15 more days until we have countertops! Oh man...that does not sound soon!-T

This picture almost seems like a painted picture the cabinets look so pretty (not the cockroach markings).

I think it just might end up looking phenomenol (I've told Lindsey I would like to start using this word more)!

Fillin' 'em with stuff!

In and sturdy

Brian tried to get Lindsey to hang on the cabinets to show how sturdy they were...she wouldn't do it!

1 comment:

  1. Todd and Lindsey. Your kitchen is going to be lovely. All of that work and what a wonderful crew you have. Boom boom? I can tell that you spent a LOT of years around Jude. I'm shaking my head. Congratulations on your baby coming. I'm so happy for you. What a wonderful team you two make. Love, Aunt Lois

    ReplyDelete