Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh what fun...Lindsey is Thirty (fill in the rhyme)!

My Sweetheart had a birthday. I got her a pole...nice of me, eh? Not just any pole though, a pole to hold a bird feeder! The bird feeder, however, I thought we'd go and pick out together. We also made dinner together (I didn't just make it or take her out because this is how she wanted it) - enchiladas! We then made waffle cones since we have a waffle cone maker that we've never used. Make sure you pinch the bottom though...or else things will get messy! -T

This is usually the reaction I look for!
She's just so cute all the time...even in a hideous kitchen!
Waffle cone maker!
It is hot! This is us shaping the cone...workin' as a team!

She wanted to take a picture together, but then she goes and does something like this.
Better. The finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment