Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kitchen Day 17 - Ceiling and A-Track-tive Lighting

Dad and I painted the ceiling. He rolled, I cut. I never want to "cut" because it's hard and it needs a steady hand. Dad informed me however that we were going to paint the walls in the dining room again so I just "cut" with no worries about getting it on the walls. It made it a lot better for me. Then, Dad got inspired to put up the track light. We got it up, screwed in the toggle bolts, held our breath, AND...nothing! Luckily, the lights were just clicked in the wrong side. Whew! We banged up the ceiling and it now needs a little touch up work, but no worries, that's an easy fix! -T

It was really hard to paint some spots of the ceiling...Exhibit A...

Can't tell where the opening used to be, huh?

Nope.

Soft White Ceiling Paint...we had this in our basement when we moved in. Something we didn't pay for! It actually was gray when we opened it. Luckily, it turned white when we stirred it.




Like I said...a little banged up, but so cool!
But do they work?

Aaaahh yeahhh! (Lindsey likes it when I sound like a teenage girl in my reactions)

Look who made the picture! She couldn't look it was so bright. Not really...sometimes Lindsey's eating habits take priority over exciting times like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment