Monday, September 3, 2012

Lindsey Line #Fat Baby

So, as I continue to update the blog chronologically, I still have to post the really funny things as soon as they happen so I don't forget.  Sunday September 2nd (even though I'm only updated through July 4th) was one of those moments:

Setting the Scene: I stopped short of the garage driving home one night.  This allows Lindsey to get Anna out with additional room.  As they were walking through the garage Lindsey about bites it, slipping on the piece of old kitchen floor we have laying on the floor of the garage.  She stays upright and turns her head so I can't see her face.  I'm dying laughing, thinking in my mind to get my laughter out now, in case when I go in it's not a laughing moment.  I go in with a concernced look on my face, find out everyone is okay, and a little bit later we have this conversation:

Lindsey: Aren't you impressed that I kept my balance?

Todd: Well yeah, but you were once a cheerleader and I've always known you've got exceptional balance so I wasn't surprised.

Lindsey: EVEN WHEN I WAS CARRYING FATTY LUCIA OVER HERE!?



Anna "Fatty" Lucia at 2 1/2 months


No comments:

Post a Comment