Monday, September 3, 2012

A Blessing Day

On Sunday, July 8th, we blessed Anna Lucia in church.  Members in the circle included Papa D, Grandpa, Uncle Brian, Brother Larson of the bishopric, and Dad did the blessing.  Uncle Pete was invited but unable to attend.  The dress, just like for Mae's, was designed and made by Grandma and it turned out really great...too bad she grew out of it within the next week+.  It was a good experience and outside of being fussy for less than 10 seconds and then kicking me in the gut, Anna was great.  I, of course, lion kinged her at the end.  I thought maybe I'd only Lion King my first born, but it was just so fun the first time that I got caught up in the moment and did it again.  Actually, I planned to do it all along.  It was good to have special guest Aunt Laurie and cousins Rylee, Alleah, and Siena also there (amongst Anna's Cincinnati Aunt, Uncle, and cousins and everyone else that lives here). -T


The dress by Gayle

Starring Anna Lucia Schlensker

Almost a smile?

Ready

Experienced sister giving spotlight sister advice of the moment

Mae practicing reverence

Getting bored  with the excessive picture taking

The circle (minus Brother Larson)

Are you supposed to sleep when you're the star?

The mother's side

The dad's side

Our growing little family (except for Mae, she might be done growing)

No comments:

Post a Comment