Sunday, September 25, 2011

Our Little Piece of Heaven at Eleven (Months)

Mae turned 11 months. Although the last few months have been challenging when it comes to taking her picture with a sign, we've managed. I guess she's getting older because she made this month much easier - the easiest since she couldn't do anything but lay there. -T


"Pink blanket. Sitting in this chair. Mom has a camera. You've got that sign behind me, don't you?"

"I knew it!"

"Fine...I'll make this easy on you THIS time...AAAAHHHHHH!!!!"


"Dad...check it...AAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

"Does everyone know I still do the fart face?"


"Hahaha...what else can I do?"

"Hey! Where'd that sign go?"



"Yea! That sign is gone! What? No Mom, I still can't walk!"

"But I can still do this!!!"


"And I would like to hold my own sign."

"Here's my slobber stamp guys...that means I'm done! Just one more of these monthly photo shoots, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment