Sunday, September 25, 2011

After Work with Dad

Ususally for the first 5 minutes he's home from work I can't get enough of Dad...I'm SO excited! That quickly passes though as either he stops eating the snack I want or he falls asleep, and then I just want Mom again. Mom seems to get real excited though when I get excited to see Dad and she starts snapping pictures. So, here's the first five minutes Dad's home from work before he then falls asleep. -M


"Dad? Is that Dad?"


"Dad!"


"Play with me, Dad! Oh, and nice triple chin."


"Got your nose, sucka!"

"Sorry Dad, I know you hate that game because I tear your face apart."



"Hey hey, Mom! It's almost been 5 minutes and he's still awake!"

"Thanks, Dad, but now I want to go back to Mom."


"Soooo...see ya later then."
"Love you!"

"Yep...5 minutes, Mom. A little help here!"

(She actually ended up just sitting here quietly next to me for the next 30 minutes...VERY out of character)

"It's actually not such a good thing when Mom and Dad are fully awake...then they go and do something like this."

"This is not my fault...I was wearing a hat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment