Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hitting Double Digits

Mae hit her 10 month mark. Each month that goes by means another month harder getting her to pose with that dang sign! 10 months just means only 2 more that we have to do this monthly picture thing. We still think it's a great idea though. -T




"Okay Mae sit up straight." The sign holder and photographer NAILED it on this picture!
All she wanted to do really was make the FF (I got reprimanded for calling it the "fart face" on the blog by this little girl's mother, so FF will have to do until she can come up with a better name)

The best we got
Mae: "Is that one of those darn signs behind me again!?"



"HEY! I know you're back there! I think I told you to give me that sign!"






"I AM THE RULER OF THIS HOUSE!"






Bells! We defeated her with bells!

No comments:

Post a Comment