Sunday, May 15, 2011

Randomly Great

We had some random shots that I have compiled into one post because it saves time. We might get a Lindsey sighting in this post. -T






So about twice a day..I knock this nest down. This is under our bedroom window. I'm not allowed to knock down the two under Mae's window, but I drew the line under ours. This picture shows they have added onion grass to their building. That makes it even harder to knock down.
So what do you think each of them are thinking exactly?
Well if this is what it was...this can't be a good idea.
Story by Lindsey
COMING SOON!!!
(Lindsey...enter story here)



Oh yes! Well not much of a story except that during yet another one of those April Showers days of Mae being stuck inside the same old (wonderful, beautiful) house with the same old (tring to make things fun) mom, NOTHING could cheer her up. Nothing was stimulating enough I guess. UNTIL... I was so desperate I took her into the new & exciting, rarely before seen: guest room. A bunch of new sights and even smells because this is where we store the scented candles! Here are the results!





She can eat her feet now! Wow...I tried to do this the other day...it didn't happen.















Look how cute and relaxed my girls are...but I think someone has taken my spot.




What the...? Who sleeps like this?



I love headbands



We hope soon she'll grow into her hands.




No comments:

Post a Comment