Saturday, January 1, 2011

How To Get More Than One Shower A Day

Mae has really grown to love bath time. So much that recently she went all out to try to get a second one during the day. I was down in the living room working on stuff, Lindsey upstairs with Mae. (We were having some really great tummy time! -L) I then heard a screaming laugh out of Lindsey. When I got there...this is what I saw... -T

Lindsey couldn't stop laughing and Mae just tried to look innocent through it all...can't do that little girl, you got caught red-handed, or golden green-legged I guess


At least it didn't smell!


This used to be a diaper
(SERIOUSLY, TODD?!?!?!! Why would you put this on here?!!!!
We are obviously new parents. -L)
What a horrible color


In the end...she seems to always get her way

No comments:

Post a Comment