Sunday, September 5, 2010

Adding to the Carolina Room - err, the Baby Room

Lindsey wanted shelves in the baby room. So, me being so handy, thought no problem! When reality struck, and it turned out I was just decent with numbers, I had to go with math over handiness. Unfortunately for me, the math, of where studs were and the length of shelves, etc., didn't add up so it created a problem. If I'm not handy, and I can't get the math of it figured out, well that just spells disaster. Fortunately, everything turned out okay! Woohoo! Oh, and stuffed animals are cool! -T

The prep work - done by the very talented Lindsey
She painted four of the shelf holders. Is that what they are called? That doesn't even seem right. "Shelf holders?" It seems like there is a correct name for them.

Either she has joined in the equal rights movement or she's done and is turning out the light.

Doing the math - unsuccessfully. Since when does my hair come to a point on the top?

5 plus 11 equals 15? I used to be good with numbers and stuff.

Okay everyone, you'll need to find a better place to sit.

If you feel yourself sliding because this isn't level, please just don't fall directly onto the baby. Oh, whaddya know...there's a black panther right there!

Future interior decorator anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment