Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting Closer To Due Day (D-Day)

After all vacations were over and done with, we looked at the calendar and said, "(Holy 75 more days!)" So, we decided to get down to business and start getting ready for having a kid. We received a very nice gift in the mail (we knew it was coming, but still...it was more than exciting!) - a crib and changing table from Grandma Weez. So, even though Lindsey didn't trust me putting it together stating she didn't want the baby to fall through the bottom, she finally gave in and let me do it. I know I'm not handy, but I can follow directions! Sheesh! -T

Love that before picture

The less parts the better

"Okay so this is the box spring right?" No, I really am not THAT clueless!

There's mama!



We're going to have to work well together to pull this thing off...and I ain't talkin' about this crib either.

Do you think one of Aunt Randy's blankets will suffice for a mattress? I mean it is REALLY soft.

At least someone looks happy when it comes to being around the changing table...


...some of us need a little practice...

...but really don't enjoy being around it that much

No comments:

Post a Comment