Sunday, March 3, 2013

Overrated Gingerbread Housing

We busted out a gingerbread kit that we had.  It was fun at first and I even tried to let my OCD go and let Mae just put stuff wherever she wanted to (not easy).  Eventually, it just got boring, and I realized that all the great gingerbread houses that we had at my house when I was younger was just fine by me that my mom just did it without our help. Oh, and we never really did take a "finished product" picture.  I'm not sure why but I'll just say it's probably because it was never finished and we got distracted by Mae's bedtime - best guess. -T

Anna didn't last, but at least she made it one picture

What you see done here is about as far as we got before we started getting bored

Me showing off my patience

Mom made a Christmas tree...Mae decorated the tree.

The first gingerbread man she pulled out was broken (see: head on roof), so she was disappointed when the second gingerbread man didn't match that of the first as wasn't broken

I guess we could have broken it for her...we were done anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment