Sunday, October 14, 2012

Virginia Trip 2012 - Day 4: The Non-Adventurous Fun

Mae was many times napping and we didn't make it to the pool with the others.  I want to say, "she didn't know what she was missing," but I think she knew exactly what she was missing and was fine with it.  Lindsey and I took her to the pool on the last and coolest day we were there.  The water was cold but that was the furthest thing from Mae's worries.  By the end she just wanted to watch Daddy go down the slide over and over again from the side of the pool.  I tried to keep it entertaining.  I did take her down the slide a couple times which I think she enjoyed the actual 5 second ride, but before and after she did not. -T

This spot she was fine with

This spot not as much

I said, "THIS spot not as much."

Loving the dry land

See...I tried to keep it entertaining

She loved the chicken and the eggs

Small girl in a big world

Always going to the beat of her own drum

No comments:

Post a Comment