Sunday, February 13, 2011

Testing the Coordination

Lindsey decided to see if Mae could put the pacifier in her mouth on her own once it fell out. Here's their story(as imagined by Todd)... -T

Mae: Haha, Mom...you really think I can do this myself.



Narrator: Off to a bad start...it went right in, but not the correct body part
Mom: Warmer! You're getting warmer!


Mom: Colder! And try to stay focused! No pausing to smile for pictures.
Mae: Haha...seriously, Mom...I really don't think I can do this!
Mom: "Warmer...HOT SO HOT!"
Mom: Okay, it's not going to fit into either one of those.

Mae: I give up.
Mae: Yep...I'm done.
Mae:I give up, Mom! You're usually okay if I just smile. Is this good enough for now? Why do I even need a pacifier..."
...when I have fingers that I never lost track of!

No comments:

Post a Comment